Innovation & Patent Cell
Innovation & Patent Cell (IPC) adopt a sound IP strategy, to secure IPR for a large base of knowledgeable Faculty and highly potential Students in the Campus. Regular project and research activities of college having innovation potential. So, we are in the process of setting up structured processes to identify, facilitate and develop innovation. In corporate organizations, almost always, there is an exclusive unit dedicated to strategizing on issues of IP. Research is believed in the Institute as practice of profession and not career. IPC is here to provide relevant, timely and targeted support to inventors in protecting their IPR and to boost confidence in generating IPR to make our Institute Self-Reliance in Finances
- To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the College.
- To encourage faculty members and scholars to go for patentable works
- To disseminate knowledge on patents, patent regime in India and abroad and registration aspects
- To conduct workshops, seminars and training course on IPR
- To impart training on future endeavors regarding patent filing processes